pin it

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Confetti Dino: A Festive Printable

Hello dear readers!

I'm in the process of adding artwork to Evie's room and there's tons of adorable prints out there! Unfortunately I can't buy every single print I've found I like so I'm mixing in some of my purchased prints with free printables and ones I've made too. 

I bought some plastic dinosaurs from the dollar store for a future project coming up and Evie was instantly in love with the plastic Brontosaurus. I thought it would be cute for her to have a Brontosaurus print but they are often very masculine so I decided to make her a girly Brontosaurus print.



If you would like the digital file leave me your email address and I will send it to you. Let me know if you put it somewhere! I only ask that you only use it for your personal use.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a lovely memorial weekend!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment